(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, November 09, 2018 ) The report aims to provide an overview of global smart waste management market with detailed market segmentation by category, application and geography. The global smart waste management market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Government intervention and rising awareness among people is driving smart waste management globally.
Cities around the world are on the run to become smarter. Some of these have seen an opportunity on deploying dedicated municipal access networks to support all types of city management and maintenance services requiring a data connection. One of the important contribution in smart city formation is waste management. Now a day's government as well as private institution are making huge investment in this application.
Download PDF Brochure@ http://bit.ly/2CD17k1
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global smart waste management market
- To analyze and forecast the global smart waste management market on the basis of solution and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall smart waste management market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key smart waste management players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire before Buying@ http://bit.ly/2O4GTBN
Some of the leading players in smart waste management market are Covanta Energy, Republic Services, Veolia North America, BRE Smart Waste, Harvest Power, Recycle Smart Solutions, Waste Management, Inc., Enevo OY, Smartbin and Bigbelly Solar, Inc.
The Insight Partners