(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, July 12, 2018 ) The report aims to provide an overview of Global Security Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solutions, service, deployment and industry verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Security Analytics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to increasing cases of security breaches.
Download PDF Brochure @ http://bit.ly/2KOe4wF
Growing inception and usage of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) concepts, Internet of Things (IoT) technology, and other new technologies in organizations and corporations are strongly challenging the security aspects curtailing data, among organizations, and corporations are looking for such solutions which can effectively prevent security breaches proactively.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Security Analytics market
- To analyze and forecast the global Security Analytics market on the basis of solutions, services, deployment types and industry verticals.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Security Analytics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Security Analytics players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Security Analytics market are Arbor Networks, Inc., Open Text Corporation, Logrhythm, Inc., HP Enterprise, Cyber & Intelligence, BAE Systems, FireEye, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Microsoft Corporation and IBM Corporation among others.
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2uomU9p
The Insight Partners