(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, July 11, 2018 ) Contactless payments are the latest technology in the field of monetary transactions that enables the action of payment processed without any physical contact between point-of-sales terminal and consumer payment device. Key fobs, mobile phone payments, cards and stickers are some of the methods that support contactless payments.
Download Discount PDF Brochure @ http://bit.ly/2KOOW99
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Contactless Payment Market along with detailed segmentation of market by technology, solutions, and payment type, across five major geographical regions. Global contactless payment market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to popularizing trends of QR codes and ID, mobile banking services, and internet shopping.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global contactless payment market
- To analyze and forecast the global contactless payment market on the basis of technology, solutions and payment type
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall contactless payment market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key contactless payment players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in contactless payment market are Gemalto N.V., Ingenico Group, Giesecke & Devrient GmbH, Verifone Systems, Inc., Wirecard AG, Heartland Payment Systems, Inc., Inside Secure, Oberthur Technologies Sa, on Track Innovations, and Proxama PLC among others.
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2L5fr6k
The Insight Partners