(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, July 10, 2018 ) Manufacturing analytics tools help manufacturing companies to gain useful insights from high amount of data produced from current processes and sets of historical data. It help users to identify and extract patterns and relationship among various processes. Increasing inception of industry internet of things and growing need and requirement for optimizing operation and manufacturing cost, production quality, and overall business process for gaining competitive edge is accelerating the adoption of statistical and analytics tools in manufacturing industry. Increasing usage of various process enhancement programs such as lean manufacturing, adoption of Six Sigma and others is also resulting in high adoption of analytics solutions in manufacturing industry.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Manufacturing Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by component, application, deployment type, industry vertical and five major geographical regions. Global Manufacturing Analytics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to increase need for process improvement and optimization.
- Tata Consulting Services Ltd.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- SAS Institue, Inc.
- Tableau software
- TIBCO Software, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Request a Sample copy of Report: http://bit.ly/2KKk8q8
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the Global Manufacturing Analytics market
- To analyze and forecast the Global Manufacturing Analytics market on the basis of component, deployment model, application and industry vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Manufacturing Analytics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key manufacturing analytics players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire Before Buying on this Report: http://bit.ly/2NFFW44
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
The Insight Partners