(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, July 10, 2018 ) The report aims to provide an overview of global smart clothing market with detailed market segmentation by component, connectivity, application, end-user, and geography. The global smart clothing market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Improved lifestyle and technological development in healthcare sector is expected to propel the demand for smart clothing market in near future.
Download Sample PDF @ http://bit.ly/2NxGoRX
Smart clothing, also known as E-textiles smart garments, electronic textiles, smart textiles, or smart fabrics, are fabrics that enable digital components (including small computers), and electronics to be embedded in them. These smart clothing market like other wearable devices are currently in emerging stage, however, prediction says it is an innovative ways to keep multiple things on track and have substantially high growth rate.
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global smart clothing market
- To analyze and forecast the global smart clothing market on the basis of component, connectivity, application, and end-user
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall smart clothing market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key smart clothing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in smart clothing market are AiQ Smart Clothing Ltd., Mad Apparel, Inc., Clothing+, Lumo Bodytech, CuteCircuit, Adidas AG, Nike Inc., Google (Project Jacquard), OMsignal and Hexoskin.
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2NDDj2Q
The Insight Partners