(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, June 10, 2018 ) Increasing demand from various application segments to reduce the overall IT operating cost coupled with increasing the efficiency of IT infrastructure is the primary factor predicted to boost the demand of hyper-converged infrastructure during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. Moreover, the rising necessity of managing various integrated technologies from a common toolset in order to improve ROBO (Remote Branch Office) operational efficiency across various end user segments is also anticipated to increase the adoption rate of hyper-converged infrastructure in the coming years. In addition, availability of virtual machine mobility benefits associated with hyper-converged infrastructure system provides a competitive advantage to HCI system over the conventional converged infrastructure.
Hyper Converged Infrastructure is a centralized approach to consolidate the entire data center infrastructure where the architecture is software-centric. The systems seeks to converge compute, storage and networking components all put together into a single system and eventually provide a unified management layer. Rising data security concerns and virtualization technology applications for servers and desktop infrastructures have proved conducive to the growth of the market in a very short period of time. It has evolved to an extent that today hyper-converged infrastructure comes either as an appliance or as a reference architecture or as a software.
FREE |Request Sample Copy is Available at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001978735/sample
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Hyper Converged Infrastructure Market along with detailed segmentation of the market by application, end-user and five major geographical regions. Global hyper converged infrastructure market is expected to witness a rapid growth during the forecast period due to reduced Total Cost of Ownership obtained and also features such as flexibility and scalability.
Global Hyper Converged Infrastructure Market Players:
Atlantis Computing Inc.
Dell EMC Corporation
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Objectives of Hyper Converged Infrastructure Market Report are as follows:
To provide overview of the global Hyper Converged Infrastructure market
• To analyze and forecast the global Hyper Converged Infrastructure market on the basis of components, application, size and technology
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Hyper Converged Infrastructure market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Hyper Converged Infrastructure players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Complete Report is Available http://www.reportsweb.com/hyper-converged-infrastructure-market
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org