(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, January 22, 2018 ) A LiDAR i.e. Light Detection and Ranging is a remote sensing technology that makes use of light to measure ranges. This is done by measuring scattered light. LiDAR, unlike radar, makes use of shorter wavelength whereas radar makes use of radio waves for measuring targets.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global LiDAR Market along with detailed segmentation of market by segment type, component, application, and five major geographical regions. Global LiDAR market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to rising demand for 3D imagery in several end-use applications including construction, transportation, defense, and power transmission among others.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000399
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global LiDAR market
• To analyze and forecast the global LiDAR market on the basis of type, application, technology, and industry verticals
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall LiDAR market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key LiDAR manufacturing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in LiDAR market Teledyne Optech Inc., Faro Technologies, Inc., Quantum Spatial, Inc., Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., Riegl Laser Measurement Systems GmbH, Leica Geosystems Ag, Trimble Inc., Quanergy Systems, LeddarTech, and 3D Laser Mapping Inc among others.
View Complete Report at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/lidar-market-research-2025
The Insight Partners