(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, January 13, 2018 ) Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution enabled enterprises to initiate application implementation and delivery in order to reduce their IT expense by executing policy empowered work-process automation. The Software Defined Networking technology also qualifies cloud architecture by providing on-demand, automated delivery and mobility. Moreover the technology is capable of improvising the benefits of rising resource flexibility, virtualization of data centers and plummeted infrastructure cost & overhead. Europe is the second largest adopter of software defined networking solutions after North America, while APAC with growing numbers of various organizations and increasing technological trends lags behind the above two regions. Global software defined networking market is expected to grow from US$ 1.62 billion in 2015 to US$ 23.95 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 31.2% between 2015 and 2025.
The report firstly introduced the Software Define Networking basics: definitions, classifications, applications and market overview, product specifications, manufacturing processes, cost structures, raw materials and so on. Then it analyzed the world's main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand and market growth rate and forecast etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Request Sample Copy is Available at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020422/sample
Global Software Define Networking Market Players:
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Juniper Networks
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Cumulus Networks
- NEC Inc.
- Brocade Communication System
- Broadcom Ltd.
Objectives of Software Define Networking Market Report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Software Define Networking market
• To analyze and forecast the global Software Define Networking market on the basis of components, application, size and technology
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Software Define Networking market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Software Define Networking players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Complete Report is Available http://www.reportsweb.com/software-defined-networking-sdn-market-to-2025
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2025 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org