(EMAILWIRE.COM, January 09, 2015 ) 3D printing, also known as AM, uses computer-aided designs to create an object. It is a process of making 3D objects using plastic, metal, and composite materials, usually layer upon layer, to build physical models, prototypes, patterns, tooling components, and production parts.
A 3D printer creates 3D objects of any shape without any molding, assembly, or use of machines. It helps in making high-end goods at a reduced cost. In the Automotive and Aerospace sectors, the use of 3D printing enables manufacturers to make complex parts with high efficiency. Fashion designers also use AM to produce complex jewelry and clothing designs with the use of nylon. In addition, researchers are finding ways to use this technology and make prosthetic parts using biological materials such as cartilage, bone, and skin. 3D printing is an evolving technology that serves various sectors such as Automotive, Healthcare, and Aerospace, and is expected to also find new applications in other sectors.
Analysts forecast the Global 3D Printer market to grow at a CAGR of 42.44 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global 3D Printer market for the period 2014-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of 3D printers, worldwide. The report does not consider the following in calculating the market size:
• 3D printing materials and services
• Components or devices used in the production of 3D printers
• Any type of device that does not fall under the 3D printer category
• Service and maintenance of 3D printers
• Counterfeit brands that are similar to 3D printer
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=254065.
• 3D Systems Corp.
• ExOne Co.
• Stratasys Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Beijing Tiertime Technology
• Matsuura Machinery
• Open Cube
• Shaanxi Hengtong Intelligent Machine
• Wuhan Binhu Mechanical & Electrical
• Need for Quick Turnaround Time
• Intellectual Property Rights Issues
• Increased Demand for 3D Printing among Entrepreneurs and Consumers
Single User License of this report is US $2500; Order Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=254065.
Key Questions Answered in this Repo
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
RnR Market Research
1 888 391 5441