(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, September 10, 2019 ) Market Overview
• A Variable Shunt Reactor is an alternative for stabilizing the voltages in high-voltage transmission lines as the regulation speed can be changed in steps. Variable shunt reactors are used to fulfill the fluctuating demand of reactive power compensation, due to the volatile nature of wind power, for the world’s largest offshore wind farm.
• Variable Shunt Reactor is used in various applications due to its optimum function with minimum investment and operating costs. Some of the forms of VSRs are:
• VARs are used to reduce voltage spikes in the network when switching in and out of the fixed power rated reactors.
• They are used in substations with SVC equipment and rotating phase compensators to increase the dynamic capacity of the network during a network failure.
• VARs are also used for wind park generation applications, daily load variations, high voltage AC cables, and flexible replacement of reactors.
• The global Variable Shunt Reactor Market is segmented based By Type into Single Phase and Three Phase shunt reactor. Further, based on Application, the market is segmented into Industrial and Residential.
• Based on the type of Variable Shunt Reactor, the Three Phase Variable Shunt Reactor has the largest market share of over 65% of the global Variable Shunt reactor market. Three Phase Variable Shunt reactors are growing because of increasing need for high-voltage transmission lines and cables.
• The market for Variable Shunt Reactor is overgrowing compared to fixed Shunt reactor as it is more capable of controlling the voltage during high-voltage power transmission lines. They are more advanced in stabilizing the fluctuations of voltage over large transmission networks, hence need for variable Shunt reactor is growing. The largest three-phase variable shunt reactor with 120-200Mvar at 420 kV have been installed in Italy.
The report profiles the following companies, which includes
• ABB Ltd,
Market Report Scope
• The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/variable-shunt-reactor-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/variable-shunt-reactor-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866